MBH Plumbing and Drainage We’re working as normal with some operational changes due to the ongoing pandemic. These changes are as follows:
- If any staff members or technicians develop any symptoms of COVID-19, they’ll immediately be removed from any further working rotas and will have to self-isolate for 14 days as per current government guidelines.
- They’ll also need to test negative prior to resuming any duties.
- You’ll be provided with an estimated arrival time.
- Upon arrival, the technician will call to confirm they’ve arrived.
- If they’re unable to contact you, they’ll knock on your door.
- The technician will observe social distancing and we’d ask you do the same.
- Technicians will wear new latex gloves and a mask at all times when they’re visiting a customer’s property.
- This will limit any potential cross-contamination.
- If you have any questions prior to the technician’s arrival, please call the main office and we’ll be happy to help – 0161 731 0223.
- Any concerns you have will be discussed with the relevant technician.